Cased/Uncased Coils - Gas & Oil Furnace
- Rheem® Indoor Replacement Coils are designed for use with Rheem outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Rheem outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR [5.24 kW] to 60,000 BTU/HR [17.6 kW].
- Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check.
- Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections.
- Feature two sets of 3/4″ [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection.
- Chatleff metering device connections, at inlet and outlet of TXV or EEV and equalizer connections (TXV only).
- Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units.
- Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
- Compatible with Germicidal Light System (UV resistant).
- Bi-Directional airflow eliminates the need to switch any internal components from horizontal left to right.
- Unique drain pan design maximizes application flexibility and condensate removal.
- N-Coil design maximizes performance and minimizes height required at installation.
- Model RCF for Gas and Oil Furnaces
- Airflow Capacity 600-1,900 CFM
14″W 1.5-2 Ton
17″W 1.5 – 2 Ton
17″W 2.5 – 3 Ton
21″W 2.5 – 3 Ton
21″W 3.5 -4 Ton
24″W 3.5 – 4 Ton
24″W 5 Ton
Limited Parts Warranty – 5 Years
Prestige™Series up to 16 SEER earth-friendly R410A refrigerant.