Does the REME HALO Air Purifier Really Work?
Healthy indoor air quality is an important step in maintaining your overall health and wellbeing. The REME HALO Air Purifier is a whole-home system that adds a layer of protection to your home’s air quality and brings peace of mind to your family. The REME HALO is a step above other home air purifiers and its unique technology is effective against all types of air pollutants, including some viruses.
How does REME Halo work?
REME stands for Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy. This unique state-of-the-art technology is based on the process of air purification using hydrogen-peroxide molecules that exists in nature.
The REME Halo produces ionized hydrogen-peroxide molecules that sweep through the air throughout your home to instantly destroy a variety of contaminants. The system also creates a charge that causes tiny particles, such as dust and dander, to clump together so they can be captured by the air filter in your AC or furnace.
What types of pollutants does REME Halo eliminate or reduce?
- Up to 99% of airborne and surface bacteria, including MRSA, e-coli and others are eliminated. The REME Halo eliminates sneeze germs in the time it takes them to reach three feet
- REME Halo uses zinc ions to kill 99% of viruses on surfaces. (Note: One study in October 2020 by RGF Environmental Group showed the REME Halo to be 99.9% effective against COVID-19. The studies, however, are ongoing.)
- Dual ionizers reduce the presence of mold spores, pollen, dust, dander and microbes.
- Common household odors, such as those from pets, cooking, musty rooms, and dirty or sweaty clothing and shoes are minimized.
- REME Halo reduces the impact of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which come from a variety of sources, such as carpet, furniture, paint and stain, household chemicals, and artificially scented candles and air fresheners.
Benefits of installing the REME Halo Air Purifier
Unlike portable air purifiers which only work in one room, the REME Halo purifies the air throughout your entire home, keeping your family healthier and reducing frequency and severity of asthma and allergy symptoms. This is especially important for anyone in your household who suffers from severe allergies or respiratory illness.
Air Scrubber and iWave
Two other options work similarly to the REME Halo.
The Air Scrubber works with your existing HVAC system to clean the air in your home using light waves and a catalytic process that removes a number of airborne and surface contaminants such as air pollution, VOCs, surface contaminants, pet dander, odors and dust. The proprietary ActivePure technology reduces as much as 90% of airborne contaminants and destroys up to 99% of surface contaminants to purify and clean the air. Studies have shown the technology is effective against a number of viruses and illnesses caused by bacteria. In addition, the Air Scrubber reduces lingering odors and, because it traps so much dirt and debris, it can extend the life of your HVAC system.
The iWave uses a patented needle-point bi-polar ionization to break down pollutants and gases in the air stream. The ions transform pollutants they encounter by transforming them into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor. The iWave neutralizes viruses, bacteria and mold by removing the hydrogen molecules that are their energy source and what keeps them alive. The ions also attach to pollen and other allergens to make them large enough to get trapped by the air filter in your ventilation system.