Have you started to notice retailers’ mid-summer clearance sales on summer items to make room on the shelves for fall merchandise? Much like retailers, it also happens in the HVAC business as contractors and distributors start to clear air conditioning inventory from their warehouses before fall and winter approach and heating becomes a priority. So with the initial cooling months coming to an end and contractors schedules opening up – you could find some great opportunities to save on a new central air conditioning installation.
There are at least five good reasons why to consider buying now:
1. Once the kiddies head back to school, contractors begin to slow down from the initial summer demand and are more price aggressive to fill in their schedule
2. Rebates and tax credits still exist on high efficiency equipment which could save you as much as $2,500 and may not be available in 2012
3. There are still two cooling months remaining so you can enjoy the comfort and energy savings from the new equipment
4. You can avoid the seasonal rush to comfort next year that can back up installations for days and weeks
5. Many manufacturers will raise equipment prices in late 2011
If you aren’t comfortable with a contractor coming to your home, Rheem Pro Partner’s Home Comfort Showroom in Centennial has a full line of products and accessories. You can see actual working models and knowledgeable HVAC staff will explain the advantages and features to you in a no pressure atmosphere. Interested consumers then have the option of having a Rheem Pro Partner member from their neighborhood contact them with a more accurate free quote.